Space Exploration is a Space Themed Sensory Bin Activity that is perfect for speech therapy sessions, early childhood classrooms, second language learners, and life skills students. When students are engaged and actively involved in their language learning, it will be more effective.
The following activities are included for use with this download:
- Sort nouns into 12 different categories using the flash cards provided.
- Expand expressive language with descriptive features using the 28 different flash cards included.
- Work on word associations with the four unique flash cards included.
- Fully editable with word or sentence (type directly into the .pdf) stars and comets, 10 per page. (Instructions included)
- 30 different commonly occurring VERBS with pictures (shooting stars)
- 40 different commonly occurring ADJECTIVES with pictures (blue stars)
- 80 different FIRST NOUNS with pictures (yellow stars)
- Planets and Space Vehicles. Use for POSITIONAL VOCABULARY!
- Space themed characters for PRONOUN activities (astronauts, aliens)
- 8 Different Open-Ended worksheets that are great for mixed groups and take-home review. (articulation and language skills targeted)
- Progress monitoring forms for data collection!
- Tips and Tricks for introducing sensory bins into your classroom included as well!